Prime Time

Prime Time

Thursday 17 December 2009

Some thoughts.....

Sometimes I feel money is a little bit disappointing as it can turn best friends against each other.

Sometimes I feel sad when girls can argue over such trivial things which makes their long relationship as nothing.

Sometimes I feel lonely when I am surrounded by friends while I can have the world with only one person.

Sometimes I feel this world is fair enough for everybody but me.

Sometimes I feel tired as I am going to quit tomorrow but simply there is no exit.

And I finally have such strong desire to become a little child once again.!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. And sometimes I feel so deadly blissful to have a new post that wasn't written by me... *burst into tears*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, thought it was Diem too. Ha ha. Nice one! I like this one.

    ReplyDelete